Construction Site Superintendent
– Oversight of construction related activities
– Management of Project Schedule
– Coordination and scheduling of subcontractors, suppliers and vendors
– Quality Control
– Safety Oversight
– Documentation and records of jobsite/construction activities
– Become thoroughly familiar with plans, specifications and contract with owner, subcontractors, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, and all documents related to the project.
– Become thoroughly familiar with all building codes and local codes.
– In addition to the functions listed above, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, maintain good attendance by working when and where needed, work safely in compliance with all safety policies, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help coworkers when possible.
– Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a lead Project Superintendent for a General Contracting firm on commercial/industrial or multifamily projects in order to be considered for this position.
– Construction Management Software
– Comfortable with technology, laptops, smart phones
– Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
– Employee health insurance
– 401k Profit Sharing Program
– Paid Vacation
– Paid Sick Time
– Paid Holidays
– Salary Commensurate with Experience
Interested candidates please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT:
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Great Falls Construction, Inc, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Employees’ questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. Appropriate disciplinary action may be taken against any employee willfully violating this policy.
NON-DISCRIMINATION AND ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
Great Falls Construction, Inc. is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment. Therefore, Great Falls Construction, Inc. expects that all relationships among persons in the workplace will be business-like and free of bias, prejudice and harassment.