Many Maine cities and towns have chosen Great Falls Construction to work on a wide variety of their municipal projects. From combined public service facilities to libraries, we have the knowledge, expertise and experience to get municipal projects done on-time and on-budget.
SOUTH PORTLAND MUNICIPAL SERVICES FACILITY
SOUTH PORTLAND, MAINE
Great Falls Construction was selected by the City of South Portland to construct their new Public Services facility. The facility includes:
– Offices for Public Works, Busing and Parks and Recreation
– Vehicle maintenance bays for Public Works, Life Safety and Parks and Recreation
– Fuel Island and enclosed parking for City vehicles
– Fully automated vehicle wash
– Gantry crane, laminated arch salt shed for sand and salt stock storage, a greenhouse and a RUBB storage building.
WESTBROOK COMBINED USE FACILITY
As the Design Builder, Great Falls worked closely with design and engineering teams to create the City of Westbrook’s Combined Public Services Facility. The extensive facility includes multiple office buildings, a training center, maintenance bays, wash bay, salt shed, fueling station and ample parking areas for school buses, maintenance equipment and various municipal vehicles.
The buildings are constructed with pre-engineered metal buildings by Mesco. Interior features include (2) five ton cranes over the maintenance bays, oil distribution system, a full wash bay with car and under carriage wash and a fueling station with multi departmental card access.